Welcome to the High Latitude Style archive!
This archive provides a lot of free resources for fashion shopping, svaing on fashion and beauty, and turning fashion into style in midlife. You can browse the posts by style-related subjects. The High Latitude Style archive offers you the possibility to explore the blog by categories and their sub-categories. Just click the links to jump to the respective point in the archive.
- In Fashion and Style, you will find everything about fashion trends that work for women in midlife, fashion shopping tips like when to splurge, what to invest in, and budget tips like thrifting, eBay shopping, consigning. An important aspect for posh chic in midlife is updating your wardrobe on a regular basis. #shoppingtips Click To Tweet
Here you also find product reviews. Note for coupon and promo codes see the Gift Guide. Under leather, you can find outfit inspirations for leather-on-leather looks, leather at the office, what to look for when buying leather.
- Street Chic encompasses fashion and style blogger round-ups and posts on my personals style.
- Over 50 fashion encompasses musings and misceleanious posts related to fashion and style and blogging life ins a broad sense, clothing care, cleaning leather clothes and much more.
- Under health and beauty tips you find posts on aging, menopause, hair, weight, and makeup including reviews of beauty and health products.
- Alaska features lifestyle, street style in Alaska, insider travel tips, what to pack for a vacation, real life stories, and science posts related to fashion and the Last Frontier.
- Series includes, among other things, Evergreen styling tips.
- Finally, there is a section summarizing free resources for my lovely readers.
In addition, you can search posts by year and months, color or by clothing items like on all blogs.
Have fun exploring, discovering, and get inspired by High Latitude Style, your blog for turning fashion into style. Get the inspiration, support, motivation, and tips to look to your best in life. Deep inside you know when I can do it you can do it too. And while you are here,
Fashion and Style
Posts by year for each month
Posts by color, pattern, print
Posts by clothing item
Bomber jacketBoyfriend jeans
Floral skirtFloral top
Leather clothes over 40
What to look for when shopping for leather-clothes
Superb leather-suit look
Midlife women looking stunning in the hide
How to remove ink stains safely
Wearing leather-on-leather over 40
Posh looks in leather over 40
Styling leather for work
How to wear leather on leather
Styling leather shorts
4 tips to style leather pants for work
Best ways to look great in leather in spring
Bold color clothes
Silver leather pants
Women over 50 wearing the same fit-and-flare leather dress
Ageless style in leather shorts at a party
Looking classic with leather clothes
Pleated leather skirt
When you like my outfit inspirations, you may also like to buy my book How to Dress for Success in Midlife.
Hair jewelry looks
Mixing Prints and/or Patterns
Fashion and Style on a Budget
How to save with second hand wardrobe additions
12 tips to look stylish on a budget
Halloween costumes on a budget
Fall wardrobe on a budget
5 tips to buy high end fashion on a budget
Avoid mistakes when shopping the sales
Know when to splurge and/or bargain
Shop your own closet for a Halloween outfit
Upcycle old wardrobe favorites by dyeing
Shopping and bidding on eBay
Save time when thrifting
Save money on dry cleaning
What to look for when buying
Irish cable-knit sweater
Fair Isle sweater
Over 50 Fashion
Health and Beauty over 50
Achieving coolness for a relaxing sleep during menopause and on muggy summer nights
Secrets to get bikini ready
Not gaining weight over the holidays
Makeup over 40
When your waist plays yoyo
French beauty look
Styling solutions to shape problems
Why some clothes feel cool on touch
Authentic evergreen content
Evergreen style tips on how to
wear the shine trend
up your style with scarves
style 30 looks with the same skirt
wear leather on leather over 40
look chic in size 14 or up
not gain weight during the holidays
wear a summer dress in spring
get your wardrobe under control
up the mood on rainy days
look posh in an Adidas jacket
look great in linen and blazer
dress on Father’s Day
get bikini ready
Five tips to create a working fall wardrobe – tip 5
Packing for a dance cruise
Summer to fall transition
look stylish in down clothes
look stylish with hats over 40
look great in a monochromatic outfit over 40
wear over-the-knee boots over 40
mix pattern to look stylish
wear pink over 40
look great a knit dress over 40
look lean in a shearling
look slim in a waterfall cardigan
wear leather on leather
style a white dress
wear capris up North
style joggers for work
close a cardigan without buttons
Office holiday party
Cold, wet weather
St. Patrick’s Day
Survival in the wild
Looking forward to snow
WIFI but no running water
13 pairs of shoes is no news
Women’s chat in a roadhouse
You are a dancer
An intern’s Golden Days
new Alaskans come from the airport, Big foot
broken thru the ice bridge
Wolf on the ski trail
Misleading digital fingerprints
Scary flight from Whitehorse to Fairbanks
Coming to Alaska: Believe it or not, I can read
Alaskans know the flight schedules like others their bus schedule
Insider Travel Tips
There is more than one climate in Alaska
Weird ads for wind shields
Fairbanks Summer Arts Festival
Haulway to Dead Horse
What you should know when traveling in Alaska
what to pack for aurora watching
Events in Fairbanks
Northwest Passage cruises
Potato Festival in Fairbanks
Science Related to Clothes
Science related to hazards on the Last Frontier
Posts by months and years
Free resources for my readers
- High Latitude Style Newsletter. Are you registered for my email reminders to let you know when a post goes live? I’d certainly love it if you take the time to sign up and make sure all your friends sign up too!!
- Online style finder: Detect your primary personal style with this free quiz.
- Detect your body shape type with this free quiz
- Determine your face shape
- Weekly Top of the World Style Linkup party to find other fashion and style blogs.
- Free tutorial on how to linkup to a party
- Gift guide with listing of promo and coupon codes
Free resources for fellow bloggers
- Top of the World Style linkup party every Thursday. Sign up for an email reminder!
- Free co-hosting of the Top of the World Style linkup party. Send me an email to agree on a date.
- If you host a fashion or style linkup party, you can get a free listing in my Linkup Party Directory. Just send the day, time, name of the party and tyour blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013-2019 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved