- Most casual or girly summer dresses look great with a cardigan
- Denim or chambray summer dresses look great with a grandpa collar knit jacket, belt, tights and tan fall sandals, heeled loafers or oxfords
- Check whether the vibe of the dress permits styling it with a baseball jacket, bomber or blazer
- Wear a floral print fit-and-flare summer dress with matching tights and a denim jacket
- Wear a solid color dress with black tights and a cardigan in a third color, repeat two of the colors in the accessories at least two times
- Wear a printed full skirt dress as a skirt with a sweater and scarf and belt the sweater for shape. Add booties and matching tight
- Wear a layering top or halftee under a shortsleeve or sleeveless sheath or A-line dress. Add matching tights and heeled oxfords or fall sandals
- Wear a retro style summer dress with a motorcycle jacket, tights and booties
- Try a black lace dress with black tights, booties and a washed denim jacket
Here are some examples of how to style the white summer dress shown in the first photo of this post for the transition season.
Summer dress c/o Lookbook Store styled with own Jaeger tote, studded heels and Notation floral blazer Summer dress c/o Lookbook Store styled with layering top c/o Adea, own GNW tights and Nicole sandals White V-neck dress c/o Lookbook Store with own Gloria Vanderbilt pumps and Moschino belt, LV studded multi-color bag and Moda International cardigan for some extra insulation in spring
Summer dress c/o Lookbook Store with own Red Star denim jacket, DIY necklace, GNW tights, and Aldo pumps Summer dress with V-neck c/o Lookbook Store with own Vittoria Verani blazer over Red Star denim jacket styled with Salvatore Ferragano pumps, Jaeger tote, and statement necklace
When you like these tips please tell your friends by tweeting them how to wear your new summer dress now. Thank you for sharing 🙂 .
Get the inspiration, support, motivation, and tips to look to your best in life. Get a subscription to High Latitude Style. Deep inside you know when I can do it you can do it too.
Photos: G. Kramm
Copyright 2013-2017 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved