Styling tips on what to wear and not to wear when you have a full bust and photos of best style for this top heavy body type, outfit ideas trend update.
Dressing for your body type provides you the tools to identify your body shape, and leads you to the relevant material to learn to balance your appearance to look your best.
Every person has horizontal and vertical body features that determine the person’s body type. For best personal style, it’s an urgent need to create vertical balance between the four quadrants of the body as well as horizontal balance between shoulders and hips, and create the illusion of a waist.
The following posts of the category dressing for you body type address how to achieve such balance. Learn dressing for the body shape you have without the guess-work involved. Start here when you are
- Ruler or banana-shaped also aka straight-up and down
- Big and Tall
- Size 14 and up
- See How You Can Look Chic in Size 14 And Up
- What Are the Best Ruffles for Your Style and Body Shape
- Styling tips for petite women to look tall
- How to master the style challenge top-heavy
- How to create a balanced look when being a short-waisted (apple-shape)
Hanes Shaping Tights Review
IVY Swimwear Coverup for Your Poolside Entrance
Spring Step Shoes Review – European Comfort for Your Feet
Which are the right belts for you given your body shape
How to chose your pants with your shape in mind
How to make prints and stripes work for you
Look slim in a waterfall cardigan
© 2013-2023 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved