Do you adore street style? This guide features how to have street style at any age.
- Pleated silver dance skirt
- Best street style outfit ideas
- Top of the World Style linkup-party No. 70
Disclosure: This post has affiliated links.
Try a pleated silver dance skirt at day
I had bought this silver skirt for going out dancing. So far, I have worn it for dancing only once. It was cheap as shiny and pleated is a trend right now. However, I like the skirt so much that I wear it beyond going out for dancing. This skirt is also perfect for a great street style look and way more as the following photos demonstrate. And yes,
You can wear street style over 50! Click To Tweet
It’s kind of amazing how versatile this pleated metallic skirt is. I have styled the skirt so many ways. The pleated style has a conservative vibe for which one can get away with wearing metallicswearing metallics at work at least on Casual Friday. The silver looks cool, not boring. Thus, one can wear the pleated skirt without looking like an “Old Lady.” 😉
Best street style outfit ideas
In today’s outfit, I wanted to go for a street style look and paired the pleated silver skirt with a black motorcycle jacket. I added a serenity college T-shirt. To keep the look posh I added a structure bag that picked up the colors of the T-shirt in a slightly different shade. I added studded pumps to complete the look with some edge.
How would you style this skirt? Do you like street style? Do you wear it? Linkup an example in addition to your outfit posts of this week. I am curious. I can’t wait to see your outfit ideas!
Top of the World Style linkup-party No. 70
Welcome to the 70th Top of the World Style fashion linkup party. Thanks to all you stylish ladies who linked up last week. Your lovely outfits were so exciting and inspiring.
The Top of the World OOTD Readers’ Fav was Andrea. You clicked her post the most. She is the blogger at Living on Cloud Nine. This coral high-low hem dress screams summer and vacation, and is so flattering on her. I love how she styled it by keeping it simple.
Becky became Top of the World OOTD My Fav. She is the blogger at By BMG Blog. This olive maxi dress is perfect for a summer night. This classic color makes the dress a keeper for years to come.
Congrats ladies, please grab your respective featured Top of the World OOTD button.
As a Thank You for linking up, I pin photos from this party’s posts to the Top of the World Style pinterest board. When you want to pin all the photos of your posts to this group board, please follow my boards on pinterest (pinterest requirement to add you), and I will email you the invitation. All you have to do then is to accept the invitation and start pinning your outfits.
Sign up on the email reminder list
When you are new to this party and want to be added to the VIPs who receive a reminder email for the Top of the World Style party please sign up here.
- Grab the above banner and put it into your sidebar if you like
- Please follow your Host via wordpress, facebook, twitter, pinterest, and/or instagram
- Linkup up to four of your fashion/style posts by simply adding your link below
- Please be a good sports and visit the posts of at least three of your linkup-fellows, introduce yourself to them to network and to make new friends. If you know them all already, I am sure they still appreciate your stopping by and saying Hi.
- Please spread the word about the party so you and everyone of us gets more traffic. You can share the word about the party easily by tweeting Join the awesome outfits at the Top of the World Style linkup party.
Thanks for stopping by. I highly appreciate your visits.
Get the inspiration, and tips to dress your best. Get a subscription to High Latitude Style. Deep inside you know when I can do it you can do it too.
Photos of me: G. Kramm
© 2013-2020 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved