Do you want to target women over 40 interested in dressing fashion forward, and stylishly? Then High Latitude Style is the right partner for you to promote your brand and/or product by a sample review post, sponsored post, and/or giveaway. This page lays out what kind of collaboration with High Latitude Style and services I offer.
- Current Stats
- Topics I Cover on High Latitude Style
- Brand, Retailer, and Sponsor Collaboration with High Latitude Style
- Giveaways/Gifted Samples and Related Services
- Sponsored Posts
- Speaking at Venues
- My Blogging Ethics
- How to Start a Collaboration with High Latitude Style
- What I Don’t Do …
- Where to Find More Bloggers for Your Campaigns
Disclosure: This page has affiliate links.
High Latitude Style is reaching an increasing readership of women in midlife interested in how to turn fashion into style in all kinds of life situations. In addition, High Latitude Style covers fashion history, science related to fashion, and Alaska lifestyle as well as Alaska insider travel tips beyond the view of the outdoors.
By partnering with top style brands, High Latitude Style provides the over 40 midlife fashion community with in-the-know information thru:
- Up to five posts blog posts
- A bi-weekly email newsletter
- Giveaways and sponsored posts
- Reviews of clothes, accessories, fashion books, shoes, and beauty products
- Events like a Facebook fashion discussion group, contests, and weekly linkup parties and more
Topics I Cover on High Latitude Style
- Product reviews of clothes, accessories, jewelry, shoes, bags, mature skin care, fashion related books
- Personal style and fashion for women over 40
- Work and office appropriate outfits
- Alaska fun facts and insider travel tips
- Science related to clothes or Alaska
- Style guides and fashion tips
- Fashion history
- Weather appropriate dressing
Brand, Retailer, and Sponsor Collaboration with High Latitude Style
High Latitude Style works with brands that align with the Turning Fashion into Style to Look your Best Ever in Midlife mission. Brands, retailers, and sponsors add tremendous value to the High Latitude Style community. I invited to participate in the following ways:
- Advertise in my bi-weekly newsletter and linkup party email invitations
- Sponsor a blog post
- Sponsor a brand ambassadorship
- Partner on social media campaigns including blogger outreach, modeling, off-site events, etc.
- Provide giveaways/samples, offering products that are of interest to my readers
- Offer downloadable e-coupons for products of interest to my readership
- Provide product or services at live events, conferences, fundraisers, etc.
- Buy a listing in my gift guide ($20 per month)
Giveaways/Gifted Samples and Related Services
I also consider offers of collaborations in the forms of giveaways or gifted sample(s). In case of running a giveaway, you agree to send the giveaway to the winner. I will be responsible for sending the winner’s address to you. Giveaways need to be a minimum value of $100 (USD) and must be consistent with my personal style and the range of subjects covered by my blog.
In the case of gifted product reviews, I reserve the right to choose the product(s) that I feel comfortable with advertising/reviewing from your product list. I also reserve the right not to write a review if I dislike the sample product. Furthermore, I will write a review of the gifted item on my blog within my own timeframe with three links to your web page.
Giveaways or review posts include promotion on social media. In review posts, I will always give my 100% honest opinion.
If you provide a promotion code for 15% or more off for my readers in addition to the gifted sample(s), I will mention the promo code also on my Discount, Coupons, and Promo Codes page.
I am always open for reasonable proposals. However, in the interest of my readers and of any brands I collaborate with, please understand that I will only provide services and feature products that fit my personal style and expectations of price-performance ratio, i.e., items that I would buy myself, and that I believe would be of interest to my readers.
When a brand collaborates with High Latitude Style, they agree to my Product Gifting and Fees Policy.
I accept sponsored posts where I am in control of the majority of the content, i.e., where I am able to write the post myself. Sponsored posts will be disclosed and all links therein will be “nofollow sponsored” links.
If you are interested in sponsoring a post, please email me the relevant links, and a proposal of the goal of your sponsorship so I can decide on the acceptance, and provide you with an offer of the fees for your sponsorship request.
If you are interested in a long-term sponsorship of High Latitude Style or in a brand ambassador, please send me your proposal for consideration.
Speaking at Venues
If you are interested in inviting me to your fashion, style, grand opening or sale events as a speaker, contact me so we can discuss details. For more information on how to hire me for events see the page at the link.
My Blogging Ethics
I will clearly note when any products reviewed/featured in a post thawere given to me by a brand/retailer either in words or by marking them as “c/o” or a post as a sponsored post. Furthermore, I only review/feature or accept sponsorship of products that I actually like, and would buy myself as they fit my personal style and expectation relative to their price-performance ratio. Of course, I will always give my 100% honest opinion. It is my policy to disclose sponsored posts, ambassadorships, and affiliate links.
How to Start a Collaboration with High Latitude Style
For all inquiries contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I aim to respond within a few business days.
What I Don’t Do…
- Provide guest post opportunities for brands or bloggers on my blog
- Interviews with designers
- Publish pre-written content
- Offer free advertising
- Post brand images with or without payment
- Post infographics with or without payment
- Post brand banners with or without text links in exchange for samples, giveaways and/or payment
- Post ads in my sidebar
- Buy products on Amazon with money sent to me by retailers/brands in exchange for a five star review
- Link inserts or “Dofollow” links
- Participate in link exchanges
- Promote drugs, betting, gambling, dating, etc.
Want to Find More Bloggers for Your Campaigns?
Are you looking for more bloggers to work with? Create a listing today in the Get Blogged Marketplace. There exists a community of authentic, reliable, and genuine bloggers who’ll send you pitches detailing how they can help, with their best fees. It’s free to create a listing and receive unlimited responses, and you’ll be charged just a 20% commission on any work that’s commissioned via the platform. Why not giving it a try to save time finding the best bloggers for what you need?
© 2013-2023 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved