Do you want to target women over 40 who are interested in dressing fashion forward, and stylishly? Then High Latitude Style is the right partner for you to promote your brand and/or product by a sample review post, sponsored post, and/or giveaway.
With up to five posts per week High Latitude Style is reaching an increasing readership who are interested in how to dress stylishly in all kinds of live situations, work outfits, fashion history, science related to fashion, and Alaska from the non-outdoor person’s point of view.
Current stats (retrieved 10-24-2016)
WordPress 380+ followers
Facebook page 3.6K+ fans
Twitter 2.2K+ followers
Bloglovin 1K+ followers
Pinterest 2.4K+ followers
Google Plus 350+ have me in their circles
Google page 340+ followers
Instagram 510+ followers
Average views in the last 90 days 500/day
Topics I cover at High Latitude Style
- Product reviews of clothes, fashion and style accessories, shoes, bags, mature skin care
- Personal style and fashion for women over 40
- Work and office appropriate outfits
- Alaska facts that have impacts on how to dress
- Science related to fashion and dressing
- Style and fashion tips
- Fashion history
- Fashion and style book reviews
- Aging and health over 40
Giveaways/gifted samples and related services
I consider offers of collaborations in the forms of giveaways or gifted sample(s) if you are not interested in sponsoring a post, i.e. paying a fee for a post.
I will consider giveaways when the partner agrees to send the giveaway to the winner. I will be responsible for sending the winner’s address to the partner. Giveaways need to be a minimum value of $100 (USD) and must be consistent with my personal style and the range of themes covered by my blog.
In the case of gifted product reviews, I reserve the right to choose the product(s) that I feel comfortable with advertising/reviewing from your product list. I also reserve the right not to write a review if I dislike the sample product. I will write a review of the gifted item on my blog within my own time frame with three links to your web page. The review will be promoted on social media.
If you provide a promotion code for 15% or more off for my readers in addition to the gifted sample(s), I will mention the promo code a second time at the end of another post on my blog shortly before the promotion code’s expiration date. This second post will include a link to the review and your page, but will not discuss your product a second time. This reminder post may or may not include an outfit with the sample.
In the case of a sponsored post1, more than one review post, or one review post plus another promotion of your product in the post with the promotion-expiration reminder please see the next section for further details.
I am always open for reasonable proposals. However, in the interest of my readers and of any brands I collaborate with, please understand that I will only provide services and feature products that fit my personal style and expectations of price-performance ratio, i.e. items that I would buy myself, and that I believe would be of interest to my readers.
1I am willing to make exceptions for start ups of small, independent labels. If this is you, please do not hesitate to contact me as well.
I accept sponsored posts where I am in control of the majority of the content, i.e. where I am able to write the post myself. I do not accept sponsorship of pre-written posts or paid text links. I disclose when a post is sponsored. All paid links in sponsored posts will be “no follow” links. In all cases, I will always give my 100% honest opinion.
Sponsors who purchase a sponsored post have the option to either:
- Feature a giveaway on High Latitude Style, or
- Send a product(s) to be presented in an outfit post, where I will identify the product(s) by your brand’s name and include a “nofollow” link to them on your site.
If you are interested in sponsoring a post, please email me the relevant links, and a proposal of the goal of your sponsorship so I can decide on the acceptance and provide you with an offer of the fees for your sponsorship request.
If you are interested in a long-term sponsorship of High Latitude Style, please send me your proposal for consideration.
Speaking at venues
If you are interested in inviting me to your fashion, style or sale events as a speaker, contact me so we can discuss details.
What I don’t do…
Provide guest post opportunities for brands on my blog
Interviews with designers
Publish pre-written content
Offer free advertising
Post brand images with or without payment
Post infographics with or without payment
Post brand banners with or without text links in exchange for samples, giveaways and/or payment
Some of my posts may have affiliate links. I will clearly note when any products reviewed/featured in a post were given to me by a brand/retailer either in words or by marking them as “c/o” or a post as a sponsored post. I only review/feature or accept sponsorship of products that I actually like and I would buy myself as they fit my personal style and expectation relative to their price-performance ratio. I will always give my 100% honest opinion.
For all inquiries contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I aim to respond within a few business days.
Links to some past collaborations
Jord wooden watches
The Pearl Source
Olivia + Joy
RONEN CHEN – designer clothes 4 every women
Refine your style – ebook by Sylvia van de Logt
My Top of the Boot
Review of Marine Layer T-shirt: style meets sustainability
List of invited talks that I gave at various occasions
- How to dress to get and keep the job. Seminar series of the Society of Women in Engineering – Chapter Fairbanks, Fairbanks, November 1, 2016
- The physics of clothes – Alaska climate regions and what they mean for body heat exchange, University of Alaska Fairbanks Summer Sessions’ Discover Alaska series, July 28, 2016
- The physics of clothes – How to layer to create insulation. University Women’s Association, University of Alaska Fairbanks, February 20, 2015
- Dress for success in engineering. Seminar series of the Society of Women in Engineering – Chapter Fairbanks, Fairbanks, November 2, 2014
- The physics of fashion, College of Natural Science and Mathematics’ Science Café, Fairbanks, AK, May 2, 2014
- How to dress for success in Europe, Family Cultural Night, UAF Summer Sessions, Fairbanks, AK, June 10, 2013
Copyright 2013-2017 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved