Do you want to target women over 40 who are interested in dressing fashion forward, and stylishly? Then High Latitude Style is the right partner for you to promote your brand and/or product by a sample review post, sponsored post, and/or giveaway. This page lays out what kind of collaborations I am interested in, and what kind of services I don’t offer. Please read when you are interested in working with High Latitude Style.
- Current Stats
- Topics I Cover on High Latitude Style
- Brand, Retailer, and Sponsor opportunities
- Giveaways/Gifted Samples and Related Services
- Sponsored Posts
- Speaking at Venues
- My Blogging Ethics
- How to Start a Collaboration
- Links to Some Past Collaborations
- Fohr Profile
- What I Don’t Do…
- Where to Find More Bloggers for Your Campaigns
Disclosure: This page has affiliate links.
High Latitude Style is reaching an increasing readership of women in midlife who are interested in how to turn fashion into style in all kinds of life situations. In addition, High Latitude Style covers fashion history, science related to fashion, and Alaska lifestyle as well as Alaska insider travel tips beyond the view of the outdoors.
By partnering with top style brands, High Latitude Style provides the over 40 midlife fashion community with in-the-know information thru:
- Up to five posts blog posts
- A bi-weekly email newsletter
- Giveaways and sponsored posts
- Reviews of clothes, accessories, fashion books, shoes, and beauty products
- Events like a facebook fashion discussion group, contests, and weekly linkup parties and more
These statistics were retrieved on 2-14-2022.
Wordpress 1115 followers
Facebook page 4.2K+ fans
Facebook group >1.2K members
Twitter 3.8K+ followers
Bloglovin 1.1K+ followers
Pinterest 6.5K+ followers
Instagram 9.1K+ followers
Average views in the last 90 days 700/day
Topics I Cover on High Latitude Style
- Product reviews of clothes, accessories, jewelry, shoes, bags, mature skin care, fashion related books
- Personal style and fashion for women over 40
- Work and office appropriate outfits
- Alaska fun facts and insider travel tips
- Science related to clothes or Alaska
- Style guides and fashion tips
- Fashion history
- Weather appropriate dressing
Brand, Retailer, and Sponsor Opportunities
High Latitude Style works with brands that align with the Turning Fashion into Style to Look your Best Ever in Midlife mission. Brands, retailers, and sponsors add tremendous value to the High Latitude Style community. They are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Advertise in my bi-weekly newsletter and linkup party email invitations
- Sponsor a blog post
- Sponsor a brand ambassadorship
- Partner on social media campaigns including blogger outreach, modeling, off-site events, etc.
- Provide giveaways/samples, offering products that are of interest to my readers
- Offer downloadable e-coupons for products of interest to my readership
- Provide product or services at live events, conferences, fundraisers, etc.
- Buy a listing in my gift guide ($15 per month)
Giveaways/Gifted Samples and Related Services
I consider offers of collaborations in the forms of giveaways or gifted sample(s) if you are not interested in sponsoring a post, i.e., paying a fee for a post.
I will consider giveaways when the partner agrees to send the giveaway to the winner. I will be responsible for sending the winner’s address to the partner. Giveaways need to be a minimum value of $100 (USD) and must be consistent with my personal style and the range of themes covered by my blog.
In the case of gifted product reviews, I reserve the right to choose the product(s) that I feel comfortable with advertising/reviewing from your product list. I also reserve the right not to write a review if I dislike the sample product. I will write a review of the gifted item on my blog within my own time frame with three links to your web page. The review will be promoted on social media.
If you provide a promotion code for 15% or more off for my readers in addition to the gifted sample(s), I will mention the promo code also on my Discount, Coupons, and Promo Codes page.
I am always open for reasonable proposals. However, in the interest of my readers and of any brands I collaborate with, please understand that I will only provide services and feature products that fit my personal style and expectations of price-performance ratio, i.e., items that I would buy myself, and that I believe would be of interest to my readers.
I am willing to make exceptions for start ups of small, independent labels. If this is you, please do not hesitate to contact me as well.
When a brand collaborates with High Latitude Style, they agree to my Product Gifting and Fees Policy.
I accept sponsored posts where I am in control of the majority of the content, i.e., where I am able to write the post myself. I do not accept sponsorship of pre-written posts or paid text links. I disclose when a post is sponsored. All links in sponsored posts will be “nofollow sponsored” links. In all cases, I will always give my 100% honest opinion.
If you are interested in sponsoring a post, please email me the relevant links, and a proposal of the goal of your sponsorship so I can decide on the acceptance, and provide you with an offer of the fees for your sponsorship request.
If you are interested in a long-term sponsorship of High Latitude Style or in a brand ambassador, please send me your proposal for consideration.
Speaking at Venues
If you are interested in inviting me to your fashion, style, grand opening or sale events as a speaker, contact me so we can discuss details. For more information on how to hire me for events see the page at the link.
My Blogging Ethics
I will clearly note when any products reviewed/featured in a post were given to me by a brand/retailer either in words or by marking them as “c/o” or a post as a sponsored post. I only review/feature or accept sponsorship of products that I actually like, and would buy myself as they fit my personal style and expectation relative to their price-performance ratio. I will always give my 100% honest opinion. Furthermore, I will also disclose sponsored posts, ambassadorships, and affiliate links.
How to Start a Collaboration
For all inquiries contact me at email@example.com. I aim to respond within a few business days.
Links to Some Past Collaborations
Example: Review post plus movie for LilySilk
Example: Review post to pitch Tommy John men’s socks to women
Example: Sponsored post to explain the physics behind Cool Jams’ thermal comfort sleepwear
Example: Sponsored post on indoor air quality
You can find my Fohr profile at this link.
What I Don’t Do…
- Provide guest post opportunities for brands or bloggers on my blog
- Interviews with designers
- Guest posts
- Publish pre-written content
- Offer free advertising
- Post brand images with or without payment
- Post infographics with or without payment
- Post brand banners with or without text links in exchange for samples, giveaways and/or payment
- Post ads in my sidebar
- Buy products on Amazon with money sent to me by retailers/brands in exchange for a five star review
- Do link inserts or “Dofollow” links
- Participate in link exchanges
- Promote drugs, betting, gambling, dating, etc.
Want to Find More Bloggers for Your Campaigns?
Are you looking for more bloggers to work with? Create a listing today in the Get Blogged Marketplace. It’ll be shared with a community of authentic, reliable, and genuine bloggers who’ll send you pitches detailing how they can help, with their best fees. It’s free to create a listing and receive unlimited responses, and you’ll be charged just a 20% commission on any work that’s commissioned via the platform. Why not giving it a try to save time finding the best bloggers for what you need?
© 2013-2022 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved