This post covers why every woman should own a jumper dress.
- Jumpers are Instant Style for Posh Chic Work Outfits
- Jumpers/Sheaths can Double as Skirts
- Wear your Accessories and Clothes in a Different Way
- Top of the World Style Linkup Party
Disclosure: This post has affiliate link.
Jumpers are Instant Style for Posh Chic Work Outfits
In this OOTD, I wore my navy blue poplin jumper dress over a gingham shirt for a work appropriate look. I like jumpers or sheath as they are also called as they provide immediate polish. One can wear them alone or match them with many items like a T-shirts or shirt underneath.
Jumpers/Sheaths can Double as Skirts
They can go from casual to work outfit and dinner when you style them with different items and accessories. They also look great with a cardigan, denim or leather jacket on top for an American Classic look or as skirt with a sweater worn over the jumper. See the post at the link for an example.
Wear your Accessories and Clothes in a Different Way
Here I used my brooches instead of a belt (first photo in this post for a close-up) and accessorized with my wood sport watch and an Alaska charm bracelet. For more on how to up your style by using accessories in the post at the link.
Do you like jumpers? How do you style them? Link up examples at the party below in addition to your OOTD posts.
Top of the World Style linkup-party
Thanks to those of you who linked up last week. It was a big, great party. The Readers’ Fav OOTD goes to the link you clicked the most. This week it was Talitha from Talitha’s Take. My fav was Antoinette’s OOTD from De Diva Deals OOTD.
- Please follow your Host via wordpress
- Linkup any of your fashion/style posts by simply adding your link below
- Please spread the word and invite your friends to this party
- Please stop by your linkup-fellows’ blogs, introduce yourself to them, and make new friends
Thanks for reading and linking up!
Get the inspiration, support, motivation, and tips to look to your best in life. Get a subscription to High Latitude Style. Deep inside you know when I can do it you can do it too.
Photos: G. Kramm
© 2013-2020 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved