Thanks to Out of the Box Fashion for nominating me for the Shine On Award, so thoughtful! I feel so honored.
The rules are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Well, here are my seven statements about myself:
- I wear a green and a blue contact lens on purpose so I always know which one goes into which eye. Riddle: I must have one “r” for each eye. Do you find out which lens goes into the left eye?
- I love it when it is around -25C (-13F) outside.
- I once petted a stingray.
- I once had an alligator on my arms.
- I can run faster in heels than flats.
- My comfort food are baked beans.
- My husband and I gave a Viennese Waltz performance to Winds of Change – the version with the Scorpions and Berliner Philharmonic Orchestra.
Here are my nominees:
- From My Perspective
- Ferraille Univers
- Sarah’s Real Life
- Rejoice for the Day
- Fashion Adventures at any Age
- Not Dead Yet Style
- Meet Me Stylish
- Sensible Stylista
- Collected by Katja
- 40+ Style
- The Rich Life on a budget
- Everything Just So
© 2013-2018 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved