Random things you didn’t know about me
When you area regular reader of the blog, you know that I’m an avid ballroom dancer and that I enjoy gardening. In this post, I share a list of other things I enjoy doing.
- Making clothes and fashion jewelry.
- Painting pictures.
- I love to solve jig jag puzzles.
- Reading books about fashion history, fashion moguls, and style tribes.
- Browsing malls and trying on clothes without the intend to buy something.
- Browsing an online store and filling my chart, but never checking out. The downside of it is that after the fact google, facebook, WordAds etc. push ads of the pieces towards you. But they would push ads anyhow. So what?
- Changing clothing to make them more me like shortening a high-low hem or upcycling an old pair of boots.
- Programming codes and making graphics.
- Reading Walt Disney Donald Duck comics in French or German.
- Creating outfits and dressing up.
- Watching Bond movies.
- Splitting rocks to search for imprints or fossils.
- Walking along the beach on a windy gray day.
- Playing with my cat.
- Watching bees collecting pollen.
- Editing text.
- … and finally, blogging.
When you are interested in my secret tips how to wear a tweed skirt or how to look modern in tweed check the posts at the links. Or are you looking for more great ways to wear tall boots? What do you enjoy doing? Just curious.
P.S. Like the outfit inspirations, you can pin them to your own Pinterest board.
P.P.S. Are you registered for my Newsletter to let you know about new posts, how tos and special style subjects? I’d highly appreciate it if you take the time to sign up and ask your friends to sign up too!!
Photos: G. Kramm
© 2013-2019 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved