Disclosure: This post has affiliate links.
Random things you didn’t know about me
When you area regular reader of the blog, you know that I’m an avid ballroom dancer and that I enjoy gardening and growing vegetables our yard in Alaska. In this post, I share a list of other things I enjoy doing.
- Making clothes and fashion jewelry.
- Painting pictures.
- I love to solve jig jag puzzles.
- Reading books about fashion history, fashion moguls tells the life of Aldo Gucci, and style tribes.
- Browsing malls and trying on clothes without the intend to buy something.Yes,I’m my own living Barbie doll.
- Browsing an online store and filling my chart, but never checking out. The downside of it is that after the fact google, facebook, WordAds etc. push ads of the pieces towards you. But they would push ads anyhow. So what?
- Changing clothing to make them more me like shortening a high-low hem.
- Refashion pieces to create something new like, for instance, upcycling an old pair of boots.
- Programming codes and making graphics.
- Reading Walt Disney’s Donald Duck comics in French or German.
- Creating outfits and dressing up.
- Watching Bond movies.
- Splitting rocks to search for imprints or fossils.
- Walking along the beach on a windy gray day.
- Playing with my cat.
- Watching bees collecting pollen.
- Editing text. Did you know I wrote a science research book, co-authored a meteorology text book, and wrote a style book on How to Dress for Success in Midlife and an adult coloring pages book for fashion lovers? You can buy the style bookon Amazon.
- Living in Alaska despite I’m not an outdoor person. I love the white nights and watching the aurora despite the dark days, white nights confuse you big time.
- … and finally, blogging.
When you are interested in my secret tips how to wear a tweed skirt or even a full-on guide on a clothing item like this ultimate guide on how to look modern in tweed check the posts at the links. Or are you looking for more great ways to wear tall boots? What do you enjoy doing? Just curious.
P.S. Like the outfit inspirations, you can pin them to your own Pinterest board.
P.P.S. Are you registered for my Newsletter to let you know about new posts, how tos and special style subjects? I’d highly appreciate it if you take the time to sign up and ask your friends to sign up too!!
Photos: G. Kramm
© 2013-2020 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved