High Latitude Style services
- Fashion modeling. I am available for commercial modeling work in the Fairbanks metropolitan area. I have performance experience on the stage and on television. Email me at nicole ‘at’ highlatitudestyle.com or use the form below for inquiry of availability and to book.
- Appearance at sales and/or fashion events, boutique Grand Openings, small business Saturday, and alike. Contact me for inquiry of availability at nicole ‘at’ highlatitudestyle.com or use the form below.
- Talks. I give talks about Fashion and Style, Dress for Success, Fashion History, and the The physics of clothes as lunch speeches, seminars, etc. The links go to recordings of my invited talks as examples. For inquiry contact me at nicole ‘at’ highlatitudestyle.com or use the form below.
- Giveaways. I run giveaways of footwear, accessories, bags, clothes, anti-aging beauty products and fashion store giftcards for brands. See PR/Collaboration for details. Use the form below for offers. See these links for examples of a giveaway of accessories, and a beauty product giveaway.
- Sponsored posts. For an example of a sponsored post follow this link. See PR/Collaboration for details. Use the form below for offers.
- Brand ambassador. I am available as brand ambassador for outfit and beauty related products. When you are looking for an energetic brand ambassador contact me at nicole ‘at’ highlatitudestyle.com or use the form below.
- Product reviews. I review footwear, accessories, bags, and clothes in exchange of a sample of my choice. See PR/Collaboration for details. Use the form below to start the conversation.
- Fashion and style book reviews. For example read my Review of Patricia Gucci’s book: In the name of Gucci. Contact me for inquiry of interest in reviewing your book at nicole ‘at’ highlatitudestyle.com or use the form below.
- Online style makeover. You can book and buy an online style makeover. For an inquiry of details how an online style makeover is organized, price, and availability, style makeover specials and special offers use the form below.
- Invited talks
When you want to work with or hire me please fill out the form below.
Product reviews in exchange for a sample
“The post looks wonderful Nicole!” Ally of Misook
“Thanks for your collaboration. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. We greatly appreciate what you do and will definitely work with you in the future.” Louise Lou of Just Fashion Now.
“Nicole! It’s wonderful – thank you so much, you hit on all the key points!” Abigail Peskorse of Jord.
“You are so nice！Thank you for your hard work. Hope you can collaborate in the future.” Elsie of JJs House.
“Awesome job!! Thanks for the tremendous article. We appreciate your efforts.” Anita Mahaffey of Cool Jams Inc.
“Thank you so much for the incredible review! The article looks amazing, and it’s been a pleasure working with you-would love to continue working with you 🙂 ” Beau Benson of PR at Farbod Barsum.
Testimonies about my style by other bloggers
Shelbee on the Edge: “Trying to maintain some sense of style through the long cold winter is the utmost challenge. But Nicole manages to get it done in her frigid Alaska climate.”
Rania Abdul, a wardrobe stylist based out of Ottawa, Canada: “Nicole Molders from High Latitude Style takes the guess work out of work wear in her book How to Dress for Success in Midlife. Let me start though by saying that it seriously applied to all ages, not just middle aged women. The book discusses how you should dress for all life events.”
Links to past invited talks that I gave at various occasions
Here are links to recordings of selected invited talks I gave on fashion and style related subjects.
- How to dress to get and keep the job. Seminar series of the Society of Women in Engineering – Chapter Fairbanks, Fairbanks, November 1, 2016
- The physics of clothes – Alaska climate regions and what they mean for body heat exchange, University of Alaska Fairbanks Summer Sessions’ Discover Alaska series, July 28, 2016
- The physics of clothes – How to layer to create insulation. University Women’s Association, University of Alaska Fairbanks, February 20, 2015
- Dress for success in engineering. Seminar series of the Society of Women in Engineering – Chapter Fairbanks, Fairbanks, November 2, 2014
- The physics of fashion, College of Natural Science and Mathematics’ Science Café, Fairbanks, AK, May 2, 2014
- How to dress for success in Europe, Family Cultural Night, UAF Summer Sessions, Fairbanks, AK, June 10, 2013
© 2013-2020 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved