When I wrote the post on maximizing your wardrobe for last Friday, I was looking all over the place for the outfit photos shown in this post. I couldn’t find them anywhere. Of course, Murphy’s law applies you find the missing outfit photos later.
Anyhow, these photos show another example of how I get more wear out of my closet by looking at an item not only one way. Since we are at it and fall is just around the corner, here two other outfit inspirations on how to wear the leather shell in different ways.
Do you wear your clothes always the same way or do you try to switch them around? What are your ideas to get the most wear out of your clothes? Send me an email as I am curious about your ideas.
Co-hosting Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me
Today I am also co-hosting Rachel Garay’s Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me fashion linkup party. If you don’t know Rachel, she is the blogger behind Garay Treasures. I follow her since quite a while. She has all kinds of interesting life related posts including, of course, great fashion and style. Give her blog some love, I am sure you’ll like her.
Now it is your turn, just follow the link up rules below:
- Please link up recent posts and include the link up button or post this URL link back on your blog. The posts can be about fashion, DIY projects, recipes, inspiration, tips, etc. *If you link up other link ups or giveaways please be sure you share this link up on your link up post to share the blog love and I will be sure to link up to yours. Also please follow me in the below social medias and let her and me know how you are following. She and I will follow back. Thank you!
- Please follow your hostesses either by Bloglovin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or all.
- Stop by and check out the other bloggers who have linked up and be inspired.
- Depending on how many link up Rachel will feature 5 bloggers and their posts for her next Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me link-up.
- Have fun! Thanks for linking up!
Thanks for stopping by.
Get the inspiration, support, motivation, and tips to look to your best in life. Subscribe to High Latitude Style. Deep inside you know when I can do it you can do it too.
Photos: G. Kramm
Copyright 2013-2017 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved