Temperatures were in the 80s (>27o) in the Interior lately. This meant summer pants and shirts. Here I am wearing my new seersucker pants. I wanted them for a while, but was hesitant on buying a pair. They need to be styled with other light colors to look stunning. Wearing all light colors means for me going out of my comfort zone. However, I felt great with the look.
As you know, I could wear black all the time. If they would come up with an even darker color than black that color would be my favorite. Of course, a darker color than black is not possible from a physical point of view. 😉
What is your favorite color that you could wear over and over again?
Top of the World Style linkup-party
Thanks to those of you who linked up last week.The link you clicked the most was by Rachel from Garay Treasures. She also wore red canvas shoes for the 4th like I did. My favorite OOTD was Debbie’s at Fashion Fairy Dust. I could ensemble a similar outfit from my closet, but it would miss the pop of color. The hair color makes the outfit fly.
Now let’s get the party going. Everyone of any age and gender is welcome to share their fashion and style posts.
- Please follow your Host via email
- Linkup any of your fashion/style posts
- Simply add your link below
- Please spread the word and invite your friends to this party
- Please stop by your linkup-fellows’ blogs, introduce yourself to them, and make new friends. A linkup is all about networking and increasing exposure. Karma, karma.
To get a reminder for the next Top of the World Style party you can sign up here:
Photos: G. Kramm (2015)
Copyright 2013-2016 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved