I am so excited to be a co-host of the Funday Monday link-up. Thus, I thought a little about a fun fashion/style story to go with the theme Funday Monday.
This belt is a design made by my Dad. He gave me a couple of coins for my birthday in 2010. When I called him to thank him for the gift we talked about what to do with the coins. The idea for a coin necklace was born. My husband gave me also some coins he had and a jewelery store in town mounted all the coins on a chain. I asked for a chain that would be long enough that I could wear the necklace also as a belt.
Here I wear a cashmere cardigan over a gray long-sleeved T-shirt, my gray straight tweed skirt, patterned tights, gray Vince Camuto suede boots, and my 3.1 Philip Lim bag. The bag is a wedding anniversary gift from my husband.
My “outer” outfit is my Cole Haan shearling motorcycle coat, cashmere chevron pattern and a gray pompom hat. The hat reminds me of our family vacations in the Netherlands in March when I was a kid. We had to wear them on beach walks as they would not fly away.
Photos: G. Kramm (2014)
Now to the link up
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons! And, be sure to follow and check out this week’s guest hosts: Nicole @ High Latitude Style and Stephanie @ Vain and Simple.
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!
Want to cohost #FundayMonday? We are currently accepting weekly cohosts! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Get a subscription to my blog here.
Copyright 2013, 2014 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved